版权说明 帮助中心
首页 > 成果 > 详情

Preparation of super-hydrophobic aluminum by a novel immersion method using potassium permanganate solutions

CPCI-S
认领
导出
Link by DOI
反馈
分享
QQ微信 微博
成果类型:
期刊论文、会议论文
作者:
Liang, Shuquan(梁叔全);Wu, Ruomei*;Yuan, Zhiqing;Chen, Hong;Yu, Ya
通讯作者:
Wu, Ruomei
作者机构:
[Liang, Shuquan; Yu, Ya; Wu, Ruomei] Cent S Univ, Sch Mat Sci & Engn, 932 Lushan Rd, Changsha 410083, Hunan, Peoples R China.
[Yuan, Zhiqing; Wu, Ruomei] Hunan Univ Technol, Sch Packing Mat & Engn, Zhuzhou 412008, Peoples R China.
[Chen, Hong] Cent South Univ Forestry & Technol, Changsha 410004, Hunan, Peoples R China.
通讯机构:
[Wu, Ruomei] Cent S Univ, Sch Mat Sci & Engn, 932 Lushan Rd, Changsha 410083, Hunan, Peoples R China.
语种:
中文
关键词:
Super-hydrophobic aluminum;potassium permanganate immersion method;the surface wettability;contact angle
期刊:
Procedia Engineering
ISSN:
1877-7058
年:
2012
卷:
27
页码:
1752-1757
会议名称:
Chinese Materials Conference
会议论文集名称:
Procedia Engineering
会议时间:
2011
会议地点:
PEOPLES R CHINA
会议主办单位:
[Liang, Shuquan;Wu, Ruomei;Yu, Ya] Cent S Univ, Sch Mat Sci & Engn, 932 Lushan Rd, Changsha 410083, Hunan, Peoples R China.^[Wu, Ruomei;Yuan, Zhiqing] Hunan Univ Technol, Sch Packing Mat & Engn, Zhuzhou 412008, Peoples R China.^[Chen, Hong] Cent South Univ Forestry & Technol, Changsha 410004, Hunan, Peoples R China.
出版地:
SARA BURGERHARTSTRAAT 25, PO BOX 211, 1000 AE AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
出版者:
ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
文献类别:
WOS:Proceedings Paper
所属学科:
WOS学科类别:Materials Science, Multidisciplinary
入藏号:
机构署名:
本校为第一且通讯机构
院系归属:
材料科学与工程学院
摘要:
A simple method of acid etching and surface passivation was developed for fabricating the super-hydrophobic surface on polycrystalline aluminum alloy. After the chemical etched surface was fabricated with the stearic-acid, the aluminum alloy surface exhibits a super-hydrophobic property with water contact angle of 151 degrees and contact angle hysteresis of 8 degrees. The surface morphology was inspected with scanning electron microscope, and it was found that the surface is configured in a labyrinthic porous structure with plateaus and caves of micro-nanostructure. The air cushion was formed in the caves between the surfaces. This micro-nano hierarchical structure plays an important role in the formation of the super-hydrophobicity. The super-hydrophobic phenomenon of the prepared surface was analyzed with Cassie theory, and the result shows that only about 16% of the water contact surface are contacted with the metal substrate and the rest 84% is contacted with the air cushion. The experimental results showed that aluminum of super-hydrophobic surface can be prepared by this simple method, the optimum process conditions found are after grinding, ethanol soaking, acetic acid soaking sixty hours, immersing in the 0.1mol/L potassium permanganate three hours after soaking and finally immersion in 1% stearic-acid for 30 minutes. (C) 2011 Published by Elsevier Ltd. Selection and/or peer-review under responsibility of Chinese Materials Research Society

反馈

验证码:
看不清楚,换一个
确定
取消

成果认领

标题:
用户 作者 通讯作者
请选择
请选择
确定
取消

提示

该栏目需要登录且有访问权限才可以访问

如果您有访问权限,请直接 登录访问

如果您没有访问权限,请联系管理员申请开通

管理员联系邮箱:yun@hnwdkj.com